Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

DNA Testing

Get Started

Get Your Test Today*

DNA Testing

DNA is a highly complex code found in all humans that stores billions of pieces of information and instructions that make up the basis of your body’s biological process and identity, from the formulation of proteins and cells to our unique genetic traits. Much of our DNA is hereditary but interestingly enough a whopping 99.5% of our DNA is shared with other humans while the remaining 0.5% accounts for all the genetic diversity we see today. In recent years, DNA or Genetic Testing has gone far beyond ancestry, and is now being used to crack the code on how we diagnose, treat, and prevent illnesses.

Step 1. Complete your Genetic Home Test Kit

Step 2. Mail back your test kit to us

Step 3. Receive your detailed DNA results

DocTalkGo’s team of doctors will help interpret your results carefully so that you understand the risks of developing a range of conditions. DocTalkGo uses the latest and most accurate technologies available to evaluate your results. Our process is private and confidential. Our job is to give you those most thorough and professional evaluation of your results as well as a treatment plan and/or expert recommendations to help you stay on top of your health.

How does DNA testing work?

Providing samples of DNA, most commonly in the form of saliva (but it can also be extracted from small samples of hair or skin) can be sent to a lab and evaluated. DocTalkGo uses this sample to predict your risk of developing certain health conditions based on gene variation that may appear in your unique code. 

DocTalkGo’s DNA testing service can provide you with valuable insight on your:

  • Health & Wellness
  • Nutrition & Diet Needs
  • Weight Gain Risk Factors
  • Food Allergies & Reactions
  • Disease Risk Management

Don’t let a diagnosis or health condition surprise you, get tested and learn more about who you are. DocTalkGo’s easy DNA testing requires a simple home test kit and saliva sample. That’s all you need to discover more about yourself than you’ve ever known. 

Learn the Science Behind Weight Gain

Did you know that your DNA may impact 

the way your body metabolizes carbohydrates, 

fats, and nutrients and may also affect

your eating behaviors? 

 

Disease Risk Management

While DNA results don’t guarantee that

you will or will not develop specific

conditions, our DocTalkGo specialists can

help you assess your risk factors and take steps

towards managing risks.

 

Food Allergies & Reactions

Find out which food reactions cause a range

of treatable conditions such as lactose intolerance,

gluten sensitivity and nutrient malabsorption.

 

A shortlist of health conditions detected by DNA analysis:

  • Breast cancer
  • Early-onset Alzheimer’s disease
  • Celiac disease
  • Age-related macular degeneration
  • Parkinson’s disease

*Keep in mind that these tests do not provide diagnoses.